There are a range of boilers that you can install and if you're unsure as to what they are, let us help with our blog post here at AGL Heating and Plumbing Engineers. Before we jump right into this blog post, if you'd like to get in touch with us regarding our services, then please do so by either giving us a call on, 0151 532 0182 or 07977 806 175 or by using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Different Types of Boilers You Can Install
There are different types of boilers that you can install, these range from conventional boilers, combination boilers and system boilers. If you'd like to get in touch about our services, then please take a look at the bottom of this page for our contact details.
Conventional boilers requiring a water cylinder and two water tanks, making them ideal for homes with a lot of space. This particular boiler is great for homes with a high demand for hot water; or even large homes or bigger families.
Pros of Conventional Boilers:
- Conventional boilers can meet high demands for hot water.
- Multiple appliances can be used at the same time without impacting the water pressure.
- Doesn't need goo mains pressure.
This type of boiler is consider slightly more practical than conventional boilers. Why? Because they don't require water tanks. However, system boilers can support a high demand for hot water, but are better suited to smaller homes.
- System boilers don't need available loft space for water tanks.
- System boilers can also easily meet high demands for hot water.
- Multiple appliances can be used at the same time without affecting the water pressure.
- Do not rely on good mains pressure.
As for combination boilers, this type of boiler only requires a boiler unit as they operate from the mains. Combination boilers take up little space and are great for smaller homes. However, unlike convention and system boilers, they struggle to meet high demands for hot water.
- Very little space is required for combination boilers.
- Very efficient because water isn't stored.
- Water is heating immediately, when it is needed.
Contact Us For Our Services
If you'd like contact us regarding our services, please do so by either emailing us via our email address at, email@example.com or by sending us a message via the contact form on the website. If you'd like to give us a call, you can call us on, 0151 532 0182 or 07977 806 175. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you choose us here at AGL Heating and Plumbing Engineers.