Renewable energy based in Rainhill, St Helens
Services offered in St Helens, Warrington, Altrincham, Hale Barns & the rest of the U.K.
Solar thermal energy is something I’m sure you’re somewhat familiar with. The solar water heating systems we offer use heat from the sun to warm hot water. If this is something that interests you, here are some of the benefits of having a solar thermal system:
- Hot water year round: One of the biggest misconceptions about solar energy is that it only works during the hottest, sunniest days of the year. True, you will need water to be heated further by boiler or immersion heater during the winter months, but the solar thermal system will still be working.
- Lowered energy bills: Sunlight is free, obviously. Once you’ve made the initial investment of having a solar thermal system installed, you can stand to make considerable savings on your energy bills.
- Lower carbon emissions: Solar energy is a free, renewable energy source and so is a great alternative to fossil fuels.
Heat pumps are a form of renewable technology that converts energy sourced from outside ground or air into heat that is in turn used to heat your home. There are a number of benefits associated with heat pumps, including:
- Lowering fuel bills
- Possible eligibility for the Renewable Heat Incentive (Please note that this is for Ground Source Heat Pumps only)
- Lowering carbon emissions
- Minimal maintenance
If this is something that interests you, please get in touch to discuss what is involved. We are able to arrange appointments to produce a no obligation, free quote for such projects.
You may well be wondering what biomass is. Biomass is matter that is directly derived from living, or recently living organisms, i.e. wood pellets, chips or logs. Biomass can be applied to heating, and the burning of these wood pellets, chips or logs can be used to power a central heating system and provide water heating as well. We offer to install high quality biomass boilers to commercial clients throughout St. Helens, Warrington, Altrincham, Hale Barns & the rest of the North West.
We can supply and fit log burners to almost all kinds of properties. Log burners can provide an excellent source of energy for your home for the following reasons:
- The affordability of wood fuel: While prices of wood fuel may vary due to a number of factors, wood fuel is often cheaper than other heating options, such as natural gas or oil
- Financial support: Depending on your situation, you may be entitled to benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive. Please get in touch with us to discuss if you may qualify.
- Low carbon emissions: As wood fuel is usually sourced locally, it provides a much more attractive alternative to fossil fuels in terms of carbon emissions